Saturday, February 15, 2014

Contemplating Who I AM !

"Loving everything about yourself even the unacceptable, is an act of personal power. It is the beginning of healing" quote from Christine Northrup, M.D.

When I finally understood that I needed to accept myself exactly how I was, and that I needed to accept my past for exactly what it was, and to accept my present for exactly what it is. I freed myself. Forgiveness is accepting the unacceptable, so that you reclaim your power. Once I reclaim my power I now have a choice as to where I place my focus. So now my question was " Do I choose to continue punishing myself with all of my judgments that cause me nothing but suffering or do I choose to extend love to myself by having compassion for myself, being kind and gentle to myself". It is absolutely my CHOICE that is the meaning of free will. Forgiveness also means that if at any time I have chosen wrongly, because I don't feel at peace, guess what. I can choose again, and again, and again. My willingness to choose Love is the Miracle. And every time I consciously choose Love , I am align with Who I AM. LOVE! 

Love heals because of its nature, it is life giving. Love is the energy we were all create with, it is everywhere and in everything. So if I was Created from Life (GOD)itself then I am an individual expression of that Life Energy in human form. Life (GOD) must always move forward, it must always change, evolve, transform and expand to a Higher Best version of Itself. So I must deduct that if I am a part of Life (GOD DIVINE ENERGY) I too must have all the same qualities, so I too must change, transform and expand to a Higher Best version of my Self. Life must expand or it ceases to exist and so do I . 

Every experience that I have experience was for my evolution, to grow and to expand as the Highest Best Version of My Self. Everything and I mean everything even the things I perceived and judged as unfair, wrong or unjust was necessary for my own Spiritual growth. It was Life( God) moving me forward. 

What would stop Life(ME) to exist? Well, the fear that it won't. If I am Life itself and I fear the very nature of who I am(of my own Divinity) I would be afraid of my own power. This would be insanity. How can I be afraid of my own Self? This would defeat the purpose of my existence. My purpose is to Live, to feel alive , to be energized, to evolve, and to extend the very energy that I am (LOVE). Life does not fear itself only our illusion of Who we believe we are causes us to fear. By believing that I am separated to that which is my Source , I have cause my own suffering. Reality is invisible, our illusion is the visible. 

So my conclusion to this realization is I need to choose to focus on Who I really Am! LIFE! LOVE! GOD! 

I forgive myself for believing my own created illusions, and for playing small. I now choose to be resurrected by choosing the Life Giving Force of LOVE! Amen! 

Namasté
Cynthia Orlando

No comments:

Post a Comment