How can you LOVE someone if you allow FEAR to dominate your choices.
You must learn to LOVE yourself enough to trust that the LOVE inside you is stronger than the FEAR.
It is always your free will to decide. Choose FEAR or choose LOVE.
You are responsible for the choices you allow to guide your life. Are you in control of your life or is FEAR in control??
Asks yourself this question and really listen to the answer be honest with yourself. ASK yourself, am I showing love to myself if I allow FEAR to steal my joy! How can I LOVE someone when I do not LOVE myself enough to trust the LOVE inside me???? How is choosing FEAR benefiting me ??
LOVE always starts with YOU! FEAR VS LOVE! Who will win depends on your choice.
This has been a continued lesson for me and now I am learning, it is always a choice between FEAR or LOVE. I chose FEAR in the past but now I know that I can decide, I choose LOVE .And it begins with ME
.
I choose to forgive myself , so I can forgive others. I choose to have compassion for myself , so I can give compassion. I choose, to not judge myself, so I will not judge others, I choose to accept all my weaknesses, so I can accept the weaknesses in others, I choose to be happy, so I can be happy with others, I choose to be joyful , so I can be joyous with others, and this is all that loving myself does...I choose to love myself unconditionally, so I can love another unconditionally.
We are all human and in our humanity we sometimes fall, we fail, we get angry, we judge, we condemn, and we do this first to our self than to others. However we are more than human we are Spirit and spirit loves unconditionally. I learned to forgive myself no matter how bad I screw up! This is loving me.
I will always choose to love me first, because this is what allows me to expand the love to another. Love always begins with you.
Will you love yourself today, will you let LOVE heal you FEARS.
Until you awaken to the LOVE inside yourself, loving another will always come with pain and suffering.
You are complete, you are whole, you are loved. Love is a inside job. Stop looking for it outside yourself.
As Always the love begins with you.
<!-- 25Pix.com Widget -->
<script type="text/javascript"> var w25_settings_8a885a73 = { widget : { user2 : {lines:["I Love You","Please Forgive Me","I am Sorry","Thank You"],title:"Ho'oponopono"}, client_id : '0', user : {"wtype":"hoop","width":"145","height":"31","textcol":"rgb(251, 248, 251)","bgcol":"rgb(157, 51, 143)","bgimgurl":"","borcol":"rgb(127, 41, 116)"} } }; </script> <div id="w25id-8a885a73" style="color:#edfbec;font-size:9px;">Our gratitude to: <a class="w25a" style="color:#edfeeb;text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.idreamcatcher.com" title="Law of attraction coach">The law of attraction coach</a>, <a class="w25a" style="color:#edfeeb;text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.idreamcatcher.com/law-of-attraction/">How to use law of attraction</a>, <a class="w25a" style="color:#edfeeb;text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.idreamcatcher.com/law-of-attraction/">How to use law of attraction</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets2.25pix.com/w25widgets/grapp/ge/v1/load.js.php?wid=8a885a73&gen=3"></script>
<!-- 25Pix.com Widget -->
<!-- 25Pix.com Widget -->
<script type="text/javascript"> var w25_settings_8a885a73 = { widget : { user2 : {lines:["I Love You","Please Forgive Me","I am Sorry","Thank You"],title:"Ho'oponopono"}, client_id : '0', user : {"wtype":"hoop","width":"145","height":"31","textcol":"rgb(251, 248, 251)","bgcol":"rgb(157, 51, 143)","bgimgurl":"","borcol":"rgb(127, 41, 116)"} } }; </script> <div id="w25id-8a885a73" style="color:#edfbec;font-size:9px;">Our gratitude to: <a class="w25a" style="color:#edfeeb;text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.idreamcatcher.com" title="Law of attraction coach">The law of attraction coach</a>, <a class="w25a" style="color:#edfeeb;text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.idreamcatcher.com/law-of-attraction/">How to use law of attraction</a>, <a class="w25a" style="color:#edfeeb;text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.idreamcatcher.com/law-of-attraction/">How to use law of attraction</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets2.25pix.com/w25widgets/grapp/ge/v1/load.js.php?wid=8a885a73&gen=3"></script>
<!-- 25Pix.com Widget -->
Namastè
Cynthia Orlando

No comments:
Post a Comment